[IronPython] Can I pre-add namespaces?

Leo Carbajal desleo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:49:50 CEST 2008

Would it be possible to use scriptSource.IncludeFile(path) instead to get
the same effect?

I was perusing the hostingAPI and the Runtime has a whole paragraph for
UseFile but when you look at the class declaration (again on the hostingAPI
doc) it's not listed there, so I'm not sure if that's just a leftover ghost
- I can't confirm it from work. Mostly I'm curious about the first, as thats
how I would have approached it.