[IronPython] How do I impersonate?

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Fri Oct 3 17:34:29 CEST 2008

This question is a little open-ended and probably not specific to
IronPython.  You might have some more luck in a different context.
>From what I recall, there's no way to do something like LogonUser from .NET
without making a P/Invoke call to the underlying Windows API.
 P/Invoke isn't currently supported directly from IronPython; you'd either
have to do the hard part by using System.Reflection.Emit to generate the
code yourself or you'd have to write a small C# assembly that contains the
P/Invoke definitions you need and then use those definitions from
IronPython.