[IronPython] More fun with delegates

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 21 05:21:33 CET 2008

System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke in Silverlight has an overload which takes a System.Action.  In .NET 3.5 it seems to only have overloads which take Delegate.  So on the desktop CLR we don't have any idea of what type of delegate to convert it to vs. Silverlight we know to go to Action.