[IronPython] Current working directory in Silverlight?

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 19 00:38:12 CET 2008

I treat the XAP file as a read-only filesystem today, which is why import works for files inside the XAP. In that case Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() "maybe" should give you the root of the XAP file, but I'm not sure how that would look. It would be interesting to see where the filesystem->XAP metaphor falls over.

Also, extending this metaphor to isolated storage is a better suited match. I'd like to support this first-class in Silverlight+DLR, so let me know if you want to write it =)