[IronPython] Looking for Iron Python presenter/trainer

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Fri Nov 14 18:37:32 CET 2008

Now that we have integrated Iron Python as a major extension point for
our products, I'm looking to up the IP IQ of our developers, QA,
support, and services people.

Most people are coming from C# background.  I'd like to bring someone in
for a day or so session that would cover:

1.	Introduce basic Python syntax, concepts and best practices.
2.	Cover issues around creating and access .NET objects in Python.
3.	Cover any other .NET/IP integration points that would be
relevant to our situation.

We have 3-4 different sites around the US/Europe were I was looking to
run this session.

I would also be interested in someone who could review our current
implementation and offer feedback and suggestions.

- Marty Nelson

Symyx Technologies Inc.

=======
information of Symyx Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliates or
subsidiaries that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted,
privileged and/or protected work product, and is meant solely for
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, and
have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately, permanently delete the original and any copies of this
email and any attachments thereto.