[IronPython] Some thoughts on namespaces, extension methods

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 13 01:27:22 CET 2008

Interesting points...  we do currently share types for built-in types between objects.  But we could still have per-ScriptRuntime extensions for them.  We actually support this today w/ our ExtensionTypeAttribute (which you could use to do this but you'd need to write the extensions in C#).  But doing it for user defined members would be a bit different but certainly not out of the question.