[IronPython] Ironclad problem, with which someone here may be able to help

William Reade william at resolversystems.com
Thu Nov 6 15:01:18 CET 2008

Thanks Dino -- it seems that if I use ipy with -X:MTA, I can no longer
reproduce the problem. However, this bothers me a bit: I'm not competent
to follow all the consequences here, but this situation seems to imply
that Ironclad won't be usable safely from any STA thread. Is this an
intended restriction or a bug?

Incidentally, tracking down the call stacks proved to be hard work: the
timing changed enough that I only got a single failure over dozens of
runs, and it turned out I'd got the logging wrong, so I didn't find out
anything useful :(.