[IronPython] urlprefix in Chiron and Silverlight Manifest Files

Jimmy Schementi Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com
Wed May 28 20:51:01 CEST 2008

If you want a work-around for now (forgot if I told you or not) ... just run Chiron twice; the second one should respond to requests. Also, fiddle with your network.dns.disableIPv6 flag in FF (type "about:config" in the address bar).

Though, I'll get an binary for ya that fixes these two problems on the Mac ... probably later tonight when I'm in Portland.

~js

On 5/28/08 11:40 AM, "Michael Foord" <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:

Jimmy Schementi wrote:
> That's definitely a bug, but I've only seen it on a Mac ... granted it
> really pissed me off =P I'll be fixing this in a day or so, so I can
> give you a patched version of Chiron then ... Unless you've fixed it
> already =P

Not really a problem for me. Have you got a patched Chiron that allows
me to use Firefox on the Mac - now that I would want...

Michael Foord

http://www.theotherdelia.co.uk/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/
http://www.ironpython.info/