[IronPython] IronPython + IronRuby + Known DLR Build

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sun May 25 23:58:22 CEST 2008

Hello Ben,

I don't have an answer, just to say that I have the same problem.

For our 'Dynamic Script Control' project we would like to develop (and
test with) for both IronPython and IronRuby.

This makes project structure "problematic".

I realise that at some point this will be a non-problem, but in the
meantime if anyone has any good ideas I'd like to hear them...

Michael Foord