[IronPython] Unexpected error in 2.0B2

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Mon May 5 06:45:58 CEST 2008

Interestingly, the code works correctly when the flag -X:SaveAssemblies is
used.  It also doesn't happen if the same code exists in an external
assembly that's called by IronPython.  This suggests that the issue is in
the dynamic code generation in the DLR and is not directly related to any
kind of CAS issues, but I haven't yet been able to find any code changes
that could explain the different behavior.