[IronPython] Hosting: Re-raising excpetions

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 01:38:51 CET 2008

Hi,
One part of the WSGI spec calls for sys.exc_info to be passed to a
function, and if certain conditions are met, that exception is to be
re-raised. The example given in PEP 333 is:
raise exc_info[0],exc_info[1],exc_info[2]

Previously I used PythonOps.MakeException for this but as of 2.0B1
that requires a code context. Is there another way to do this? I could
create some Python code dynamically and execute it, but I'd prefer not
too.

Thanks,
Jeff