[IronPython] DLR group?

IMFD imissfloppydisks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:48:54 CET 2008

Please excuse me if this is the wrong place to post this.  I am very
interested in how the DLR itself works.  I have not been able to find
a great deal about it though.  Perhaps I am not looking in the right
places.  I am trying to find out also if this is something I can learn
without going back to school because the only place that is doing this
kind of work is Microsoft and my experience with most schools is that
they are very anti-Microsoft so I would end up working on UNIX all the
time.  Not that I have anything against UNIX, I just like to have
other options.  Anyway (please excuse the tangent) I have purchased
used copies of several compiler and programming language texts (Aho,
Appel, Scott, Sebesta) off of Amazon as well as books about the CLR
(Gough, Box, Richter, Miller) to help me out.  That's my background.
Being already well-versed in Python and Ruby, I would like to see how
things work from the inside now.  Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks! :-)