[IronPython] Integration: now I am totally confused

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Mar 3 18:38:31 CET 2008

For integrated mode you can use the VS SDK sample of IronPython which IPS is based off of.  But it's more onerous as you need to build the sample it's not just something you download and install.  I do agree though that this is an alpha product - after all at its core is just a sample.

While we're on the subject I'll just point out the developer position we're hiring for (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=8BEEE2C2-A95D-41C6-9075-CF6347EE07F1) specifically calls out us wanting to include VS IDE support.  So this is something we want to do but we need someone to do it :).