[IronPython] Viewlets: Any F# experts here?

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Fri Jun 27 12:06:04 CEST 2008

Shri Borde wrote:
> Actually, -X:ExceptionDetail is the more important option. Could you try that? It will you the System.Exception stack trace.

Hmmm... still not sure it is more useful.

C:\compile\VSLab>C:\compile\IronPython-2.0B3\ipy.exe -X:ExceptionDetail
viewlet.
py
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Properties()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.get_Controls()
   at VSLabFSICore.Viewlet..ctor()
   at GraphViewlet.GraphControl..ctor()
   at _stub_$22##20(Closure , CallSite , CodeContext , Object )
   at _stub_MatchCaller(Object , CallSite , Object[] )
   at Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.CallSite`1.UpdateAndExecute(Object[] args)
   at
Microsoft.Scripting.Actions.UpdateDelegates.Update2[T,T0,T1,TRet](CallSite
 site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1)
   at S$2.Initialize(CodeContext )
   at IronPython.Hosting.PythonCommandLine.RunFileWorker(String fileName)
   at IronPython.Hosting.PythonCommandLine.RunFile(String fileName)
SystemError: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.