[IronPython] Products with IronPython

Curt Hagenlocher curt at hagenlocher.org
Tue Jun 10 14:55:43 CEST 2008

This looks very interesting.  My feeble French-language skills don't allow
for as much understanding as I'd like, but fortunately expressions like "un
environnement de développement puissant" are pretty close to their English
equivalent.

I'm also fascinated by the product's unconventional name.  There must
be some kind of story behind it, yes?