[IronPython] Products with IronPython

Marty Nelson Marty.Nelson at symyx.com
Sun Jun 8 01:12:08 CEST 2008

We used IronPython for scripting of form editor widgets in our universal
ELN product:  http://www.symyx.com/press_release.php?id=4&p=283&y=2008

We plan on continuing to leverage DLR scripting to move more
extensibility points from customization to configuration.

And while the 2.0 generation IP on top of the common DLR infrastructure
really makes it so we don't care what DLR scripting language they
choose, IronPython is our first choice to support in terms of editors,
etc., as it has been well received among the scientific community.