[IronPython] 2.0 beta3: with statement: SystemError: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

Liwei Peng liwei.peng at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:49:33 CEST 2008

Hi,

I used IronPython 2.0 Beta3 using the with statement. I got the following
error:

>ipy.exe a.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "a.py", line 17, in a.py
SystemError: Operation could destabilize the runtime.

What I did:
1) create a __future__.py file with 1 line:
with_statement=True

2) run the following script. the error occured in the line "with
MPI.Environment(argarrayref) as mpienv:"

from __future__ import with_statement
import sys
import clr
import System

sys.path.append("C:\Program Files (x86)\MPI.NET\Lib")
clr.AddReferenceToFile("MPI.dll")
import MPI

argarray = System.Array[str](sys.argv)
argarrayref = clr.Reference[ System.Array[str] ]( argarray )
with MPI.Environment(argarrayref) as mpienv:
        n=100
Question: how can I fix it? thanks,

Liwei