[IronPython] Need help with Multiple forms

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jan 16 15:48:10 CET 2008

jane janet wrote:

> Hello all,
> I need help again.
> I don't know how to handle this Error.

Could you let us know what the error is?

If you want to run the attached files with IronPython you will (as a
minimum) need to add references to the assemblies used:

import clr
clr.AddReference('System.Windows.Forms')
clr.AddReference('System.Drawing')

and possibly others.

All the best,

Michael Foord