[IronPython] Parsing Stack Traces

Slide slide.o.mix at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:53:13 CET 2008

I have a current script engine I wrote which deals with CodeDom for
JScript.NET scripts and I am currently adding Python capabilities to
it. On the JScript.NET side, I can get the CompilerErrors from the
CompileResults after I've compiled and run the main entry point of the
script. On the Python side, when I run it, I get
SyntaxErrorExceptions, etc that I would like to turn into something
like a CompilerError object. I wrote my own object that is very
similar to CompilerError so that I could abstract this out. Is there a
way to get the line number, column number, etc from the Python engine
so I could fill these items in?

Thanks

--
slide-o-blog