[IronPython] Decorators on classes

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Tue Feb 5 01:07:52 CET 2008

My personal experience says that the most prevalent use of attributes in .NET *is* on methods and properties, as part of the original class definition.

Consider:

LINQ to SQL: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb386971.aspx

WCF: http://linqinaction.net/blogs/jwooley/archive/2007/05/14/wcf-with-the-linq-to-sql-designer.aspx

XML Serialization: http://www.devhood.com/Tutorials/tutorial_details.aspx?tutorial_id=236