[IronPython] Data Binding with DLR Languages

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:24:41 CET 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Jimmy Schementi
<Jimmy.Schementi at microsoft.com> wrote:
> http://www.codeplex.com/sdlsdk/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=11844
>
> Agreed that it needs to be done. Feel free to make the first couple stabs at it, but it is a hard problem, so not sure if you have time for it. I'm organizing the project a bit more to have a set of tangible projects people can start working on, and I'll make sure that data binding is on that list, and make sure someone is tackling it.

I wish I did, but I'm unable to keep up with my current commitments.
By the time that changes, this will hopefully no longer be an issue.
But I'm sure there will be plenty of other things in dynamic
silverlight for me to contribute to. I am encouraged by your response,
thank you for taking this issue seriously.

-Dan