[IronPython] Logging module error

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 13:19:48 CET 2008

Deepali Abhyankar wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> This is the only code am writing in ipy.exe
> and getting error
> I am using inbuilt logging module provided by Iron Python.

The logging module is not inbuilt to IronPython - it is part of the
Python standard library. As you can see from the traceback the Python
file the error is occurring in is located at:

"C:\Program Files\IronPython 2.0\Lib\logging\__init__.py"

The traceback also gives the line numbers of the errors.

All the best,

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/