[IronPython] Logging module error

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Dec 2 12:59:35 CET 2008

Hello Deepali,

sys._getframe is not available in IronPython. If you post the relevant
section of code from the logging module we may be able to suggest a
patch / workaround (disabling some functionality may be the way forward
- but often getframe is used to find a trivial bit of information that
can be supplied another way).

All the best,

Michael Foord

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/