[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:52:22 CEST 2008

This is the source with modified Microsoft.Scripting.Core.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_status&batch_id=Q01IYUl1YStxRTJ4dnc9PQ

This has minimalist changes only to that dll.

I have another working version with a IronPython2 namespaces and dll across
the four core project(IronPython2.dll, IronPython2.Modules.dll,
Microsoft.Scripting2.dll, Microsoft.Scripting2.Core.dll) that I need for my
IronPython for ASP.Net based project.

Dody G.

--
nomadlife.org