[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 19 20:38:55 CEST 2008

I'm continuing to look into it...  We're going to have conflicting names because Microsoft.Scripting.Core includes a superset of the functionality in the v3.5 System.Core - and changing that would complicate our internal builds quite a bit.  But hopefully we can find a way to get the aliases working in web site mode.