[IronPython] defined in multiple assemblies (framework 3.5)

Dody Gunawinata empirebuilder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 13:28:27 CEST 2008

Hi Fernando,

Try to build the source yourself and manually refactor the System namespace
in Microsoft.Scripting.Core assembly and deal with anything that blows up.
This is the simplest workaround right now. I'll do that work today because
yeah, my project is tied with this issue as well. I prefer this thing is
addressed in the next beta because otherwise I have to do the namespace hack
again and again.

Dody G.

--
nomadlife.org