[IronPython] NWSGI 0.4 released

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:52:36 CEST 2008

To coincide with the release of IronPython 2.0b4, NWSGI
(http://codeplex.com/NWSGI) has been updated to version 0.4. This
version also brings improvements to configuration and performance.

IronPython itself has improved dramatically (kudos to the team for a
fantastic job) and is now capable of running parts of Django, although
some workarounds are still required. I can make it through the
tutorial, and once I get some testing with 2.0b4 done I'll post
patches as well.

 I'm going to start testing against some other applications as well,
and post the results on my blog - jdhardy.blogspot.com - as well as
the compatibilty pages on ironpython.info.

-Jeff