[IronPython] Creating Excel Add-in with Iron Python

Todd Page twpage at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 17:33:07 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

Just starting to get into IronPython and have been poking around for the
last few days; but I'm hoping someone can help. Basically, I want to take
some python (IronPython) code, compile it to a dll (or xll?) and have it
function like an add-in for excel. So, I could code functions in python and
just call them as worksheet functions in excel. This is greatly preferable
to writing VBA!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? After days of googling all I
seem to have is 10-12 open tabs and still no concrete answer. Any help is
appreciated, thanks!

twp