[IronPython] How to use Tao.Glfw or Tao.OpenGL Zooming windows

CJ Adams-Collier cjac at colliertech.org
Fri Apr 25 18:02:24 CEST 2008

Hey there Jane, list,

I'm one of the maintainers of the Tao project and took care of the
Tao.OpenGl build system for a while.  I'd love to see how well Tao
operates on IronPython.  Can you give me a rundown on what you've done
so far?

I find that discussion and support happens primarily on the Tao
Framework forum:

http://www.taoframework.com/forum

If you'd like to see some examples of using Tao.OpenGl, feel free to
check out the code in the C# binding of gtkglarea:

http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/gtkglarea-sharp/examples/

This code is tested primarily on Mono/Debian, so it will probably not
work "out of the box" on CLR/Windows.  I'm happy to walk you through it
and see if I can help you make it work, though!

Cheers,

C.J.