[IronPython] Need help to port-dynamic class generation code to IP2

Sakesun Roykiattisak sakesun at boonthavorn.com
Mon Apr 21 13:38:09 CEST 2008

Curt,

     I just dig into my framework library again and find that they provide
a hook
to customize service component construction (It's not available last year,
when I checked).
So my problem is now solved.
     I still cannot move to 2.0, since some of my test cases are broken.
I'll have to
investigate it first. More questions will likely to come. :)

Thank you very much.