[IronPython] DLR Documentation?

Lee Culver leculver at microsoft.com
Sat Sep 22 19:35:26 CEST 2007

I took some time to play with IronPython 2.0 this weekend, and I see that the DLR is included with it.  I'm interested playing with some of the interface and looking to see how new languages might be implemented on the DLR.  Obviously I could dig through the source (and I have been), but I was wondering if there is any documentation available on using the DLR?  (I understand that it would be subject to change at any time, being early in development and all.)

Thanks,
-Lee