[IronPython] (no subject)

Shawn Fox SFOX2 at dot.state.tx.us
Mon Sep 17 15:47:35 CEST 2007

The easiest solution is to setup a bluetooth serial port.  This can easily be addressed by your code on the PC.  Serial Communication is very easy, and while not the fastest thing on the block, is still suitable for many purposes.

IronPython can't run under the compact framework, so you will need to use a different language on that side.

>>> "jane janet" <anakinnani at hotmail.com> 2007-09-16 11:12 AM >>>
Hello all,I must apologise for a few mistakes. The Intermec has Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC's O.S.I wonder how can I send data from Pocket PC to my PC through Bluetooth, wireless or something.And I'm looking forward for all suggestions.All the best.
Share your special parenting moments!