[IronPython] Creating GUI Controls with IronPython

luis cota lo.maximo73 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:41:54 CEST 2007

I have downloaded the VS2005 Addin for IronPython (found on the msdn
Blogs).  This is a fantastic way to have access to Intellisense for the .NET
libraries.  I'd like to use this to create a few GUI controls, though cannot
find this option when selecting Add New Item in the Solution Explorer.  It
allows me to create a WinForm however.  Do any of you know how to take the
auto-generated source for a WinForm and convert this to a User Control?

Thanks,

- Luis