[IronPython] sys.path_importer_cache (or another SQL abstraction library?)

luis cota lo.maximo73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:25:31 CEST 2007

So I've gotten around the zipimport requirement, though now I am running
into this:

sys.path_importer_cache does not exist in the default sys package.  Is there
a way I can get around this one?  It appears when attempting to use the
FormEncode module from standard python.

Alternatively, perhaps you can suggest a good SQL abstraction library such
as SQLObject that works with IronPython.

Thanks,

- Luis