[IronPython] dynamic languages and .net 1.0

Gutfreund, Yechezkal ygutfreund at draper.com
Wed Oct 24 15:47:32 CEST 2007

1.       I asked for them back in the 1980s. But I am only one bleeding
edge Ph.D. CS guy, so no one listens to me.

2.       I am impressed with the current level of Visual Basic support
(which, while not being as dynamic as Python, does have late binding).
Is there a roadmap as to when and how deeply Python support in VS Studio
will be. I.e. when will Python be as baked-into VS Studio & .NET
framework as VB currently is? (or perhaps an easier way of asking &
answering - what will still be missing when VSstudio 2008 and .NET 3.0
(or 3.5) is released).