[IronPython] [python] Re: Announcement: Project togetsomeCPython C extensions running under IronPython

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu Oct 18 00:28:43 CEST 2007

See my earlier email.  I think you *could* keep it in C, compile into
pure IL.  At that point you have to deal with pointer-driven algorithms
(eg, NumPy), but you could generate safe code.

Anyway, I need to go eat.  I think some serious thought should be given
to C++/CLI as an option to produce an IL version of these libraries.