[IronPython] Need a Good Embedded Example

Davy Mitchell daftspaniel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:39:57 CEST 2007

Hi Dino,

Is this why I am having trouble with the pyc.py sample? It does say
1.01 in the description so maybe I should expect issues :-)

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File pyc.py, line 35, in Initialize
  File , line 0, in _stub_##227
AttributeError: 'NamespaceTracker' object has no attribute 'CompilerSink'

Thanks,
Davy