[IronPython] Announcement: Project to get some CPython C extensions running under IronPython

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Mon Oct 15 17:16:30 CEST 2007

Davy,

What would the issues be with NumPy - just the size of the API that
would have to be wrapped?  I must admin that my biggest concern with
this would be getting everything running under Mono...

Cheers,

Giles

--
Giles Thomas
MD & CTO, Resolver Systems Ltd.
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

We're hiring! http://www.resolversystems.com/jobs/

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK