[IronPython] [python] Re: Any news about the next release?

Dave Fugate dfugate at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 3 01:46:59 CEST 2007

We've been focusing on improving the DLR since the release of IronPython 2.0 Alpha 1, and as such have had few resources to develop concrete plans for a 1.1.1 release.  I know there are a few bugs you'd like to get fixed WRT 1.1 (None.__doc__, urllib support, etc).  If people vote for these on CodePlex (adding comments that these are desired for 1.1.1) or even bring them up on this list, the priority for 1.1.1 would increase.

Also, if you submit any new bugs pertaining to IronPython 1.1 please:
 * prepend "IronPython 1.1:" to the title
 * add a "<FixInOneOneOne/>" tag
to help us search for them.

Thanks,

Dave