[IronPython] [Bulk] IronPython.sln and .NET3.5/Visual Studio2008

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Wed Nov 28 23:20:41 CET 2007

Having dealt with certain non-US banks over the last couple years, I know that at least some of them have yet to upgrade to doing wire transfers via some mechanism other than paper.  I suspect we geeks are closer to the "real" world than they are.  ;)

The retargetting feature in Orcas is pretty neat, though.  I used it on one project recently to make sure I didn't have any framework version dependencies beyond those the software I was targetting had.