[IronPython] Patent concerns

Keith J. Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Thu May 31 08:18:48 CEST 2007

The answer to that probably requires a patent lawyer, and since we've each been trained in the mantra, "I am not a lawyer", it follows that "We are not patent lawyers."  This is particularly true when talking amongst developers, since what we might consider patentable and not varies dramatically from what Legal would advise.

So, short of someone from MS Legal chiming in, I would (personally) advise interested parties to consult their own (professional) legal counsel.