[IronPython] How can I convince people to use IronPython?

Mohammad Tayseer m_tayseer82 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 15:24:02 CEST 2007

Hello

I'm going to make a presentation about IronPython. I want to show the power & simplicity of IronPython & dynamic languages. The audience are expected to have a good knowledge of programming, but none of them has knowledge of dynamic languages.

I was thinking of implementing a very simple CMS: the user can define the model in Python (using django-like APIs) & the framework will generate ASP.NET form for it. Unfortunately I don't think the time will be enough to do that (about 45 minutes).

Any Ideas? I want to show them things which are hard to do in C#.

Thanks

Mohammad Tayseer
http://spellcoder.com/blogs/tayseer