[IronPython] Orcas integration?

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Mon May 14 01:11:13 CEST 2007

You should also try out the Expression Blend 2 May Preview,

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=88925FC5-B395-4911-9A02-9FDD80CEA564&displaylang=en

As per the overview,

We are pleased to present our very first preview of Microsoft Expression
> Blend 2. The Expression Blend 2 May Preview allows you to create Microsoft
> Silverlight-based applications. Additionally, you can export content from
> Microsoft(r) Expression(r) Design in a format that can be used in
> Silverlight-based applications that you create in Expression Blend 2 May
> Preview. You may also find Microsoft(r) Expression(r) Media Encoder Preview to
> be helpful when working with video, Silverlight<http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight>,
> and Expression Blend 2 May Preview.

NOTE: While the above doesn't explicitly state Silverlight 1.1 Alpha, it
does provide direct support for it.