[IronPython] IronPython 2.0 Alpha 1 on Mono

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:13:16 CEST 2007

Patch repository:
https://fepy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fepy/trunk/patches/2.0a1/

2007/5/7, Joe Mason <joe at notcharles.ca>:
> Looks like Mono has a limit of 128 properties per object, (...)

Thanks a *lot* for investigating this!

Actually, this "128 properties" bug is fixed in Mono SVN, so I didn't
experience this.

> That was enough to get Microsoft.Scripting.dll to build.
> Microsoft.Scripting.Vestigial.dll keeps giving me "error CS8100:
> Internal error: could not find Invoke method!"  Haven't started to look
> at that yet.

This error can be avoided by patch-delegate-conversion I posted.
Can you try it?

> (I haven't gotten around to building mono from svn like
> you mentioned - I just took out the "[NotNull]" constraints for now - so
> this might even be fixed already.)

No, "could not find Invoke" error is not yet fixed in SVN.

Also, I posted patch-r76552 for people using released version of Mono
and not SVN version. This simply removes all [NotNull] constraints for you.
SVN revision after 76552 doesn't need the patch.

--
Seo Sanghyeon