[IronPython] Interface in IronPython

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 00:14:32 CET 2007

Ed Fialkowski wrote:
> Hi all, I'm pretty much totally new to IronPython and have come to the
> point that I need an interface to interact with a co-worker's code,
> but I can't seem to find any documents or discussion on syntax for
> writing an interface.
>
> Does anyone know of a link that talks about interfaces in IronPython
> or feel like explaining one too me? :)

Hello Ed,

Do you already have an interface defined elsewhere (in C# perhaps) that
you need to support from an IronPython class ?

Or do you want to create an interface in IronPython ?

The first will work (just subclassing the interface has worked for us).
The second won't work. :-)

If you don't mean either of these things, can you try and explain what
you do mean.

Thanks

Fuzzyman
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/