[IronPython] Default lineno attribute on SyntaxError

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 22 18:13:36 CEST 2007

Thanks Michael, I've opened bug #11283 and assigned it to the v1.1.1 release.  If you could take the time to vote on this bug that'd be great.

If there are other bugs that you, or anyone else, would like to see in v1.1.1 release please let us know.  I'll start tagging those appropriately and this will give us good info on what needs to be fixed and if and when we should put out the next release and what it should include.  Thanks!