[IronPython] Threading and SQLAlchemy

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 02:01:05 CEST 2007

Curtis Scheer wrote:
> Thanks, Michael that was it. Now however the python help will not work now
> that I added that to the path. I see you had a post on that earlier, did you
> ever come up with a solution on that?

The standard library 'site.py' overrides the built-in help with one that
won't work with IronPython. If you're maintaining a separate copy of the
standard library for IronPython then you can just delete site.py

Otherwise an empty one in the same directory as your IronPython
executable should do the trick.

Michael Foord
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/ironpython/index.shtml