[IronPython] Unable to integrate IronPython 1.1 with VS2005 standard edition

Tim Rowe digitig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:08:14 CEST 2007

Dave Fugate <dfugate at microsoft.com> said:

> Sounds like this might be related to http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1055922&SiteID=1 ...

Yes, it does. Unfortunately I can't see an answer there and in my case
the bit that fails /is/ important because I end up without IronPython
integrated. But it looks as if it's a VS problem, not an IronPython
problem (SP1 standard edition no longer extensible?) so I need to find
somewhere else to ask about it. Thanks, and [sigh].

--
Tim Rowe