[IronPython] [Bug] Arrays are stripped of .NET methods / properties

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jul 30 17:31:39 CEST 2007

This one is definite a bug - all the methods on array should always be visible.  I've created work item 11971 for the issue (http://www.codeplex.com/IronPython/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=11971).  I've tentatively lumped it in 1.1.1 but having not looked at the issue I don't know how invasive the fix will be - but I suspect it will be fairly simple.