[Users] [IronPython] IronPython Attribute Workaround

Tim Riley riltim at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 04:11:17 CEST 2007

Michael:

Earlier today I was doing some digging using Lutz Roeder's .NET
Reflector and it seems that the CommandMethod attribute registers the
command using the acmgd.Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.ICommandLineCallable
interface. As I can tap into any other aspect of AutoCAD's .NET api
via ironpython I'm going to assume that I can somehow tap into this
and register a command. The only problem is I don't have a clue
how...yet.

If you want to take a look at what C# code I have so far you can find
it @ http://pyacaddotnet.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/PyAcadDotNet.cs

Also I have some (lousy) samples that I use for testing IronPython in
AutoCAD. You can find them here:
http://pyacaddotnet.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Samples/

Tim